Admin. Assistant- Artaine DT Job in Dublin, County Dublin at McDonald’s Limited –
As People Manager you will support the implementation and embedding of leading edge people systems within our restaurants to enhance the employee experience whilst protecting and promoting our Brand. Your role will be operational with the ability to analyse information to inform actions to support the People Metric. As part of the wider operations team you will lead on the people initiatives of the business. Your customers will range from employees in the restaurants, Business Managers, Consultants to outside contacts like recruitment sources, schools & colleges
What will my accountabilities be?
- Manage workforce planning, providing assistance and guidance with recruitment tactics
- End to End recruitment including ATS management
- Forms relationships with external bodies to assist in driving recruitment campaigns
- Implementing people systems such as performance reviews, onboarding etc…
- Oversees the training across restaurant/s
- People development strategies and implementation
- Creates and leads a positive restaurant culture through promotion of employee wellbeing
- Implementing listening strategies for our employees
- Strategic reporting on key areas to drive culture and people focussed thinking within the business.
- Analyses internal and external trends which impact the restaurants
- Maintains policy, regulation and keeps up to date on law relevant to your work to ensure compliance. To include but not limited to management of Absence, Discipline, Eligibility to Work in the UK, Working Time Regulations and GDPR
- Acts with integrity and professionalism at all times
- Attending and hosting meetings
- Completes investigations/disciplinary
- Takes ownership of personal development
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as directed by reporting manager
What background do I need to have?
- Strategic and execution proficiency in order to build and execute plans and initiatives to support the cultural journey.
- You will need to be detail oriented, curious and resilient with the courage to challenge.
- The ability to be discrete due to the confidential and sensitive nature of information handled.
- You should be self-directed and motivated in your work.
- Computer Literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits package includes: Holiday pay, Service Awards, Meal allowance, Employee discounts from top high street and online brands and much more…
About the Company
Company: McDonald’s Limited –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin