Administrative Assistant Job at Quality Tech Services,LLC Bloomington, MN
Full Job Description
QTS offers critical end-of-line services for medical device OEMs including finished device assembly, packaging and sterilization management. QTS is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.qtspackaging.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
Administrative Assistant Ideal Candidate Profile
QTS is currently seeking an energetic, responsive and well-organized full time Administrative Assistant. This position will be responsible for answering the company main phone line, coordination of workplace events, data entry, reporting and administering special projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Summary
- Greet visitors and ensures the security of the guest process.
- Work on various projects assigned by the Leadership team.
- Assist with Cretex University online portal and provide support to QTS employees.
- Coordinate and manage QTS wide events.
- Manage ordering and stocking of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment.
- Ensure administrative business systems are implemented, maintained, and functioning properly.
- Participate in Human Resources project work.
- Distribution of incoming calls.
- Coordination of outgoing and distribution of incoming mail.
- Support and comply with the company Quality System, ISO, and medical device requirements.
- Read, understand, and follow work instructions and standard work.
- Partner with other business segments: sales/marketing, customer service, engineering, quality, and finance.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) degree.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Desirable Criteria and Qualifications
- 1 year of experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Continuing Education; including participation in local chapters, associations, and/or organizations.
What Is It Like to Work for QTS?
At QTS, we are passionate about quality as the services we provide have a direct impact on the quality of life for others and we pride ourselves on our culture and work environment. Here are some of things that employees have said about working at QTS:
- “I would describe my coworkers as kind and friendly.”
- “… I interned at QTS, then I went back to school… I was brought on as a shared service engineer, then I moved into a role with more customer interaction associated with it. All in all, a good fun ride so far and I can’t wait to keep it going!”
- “Three words that I would use to describe QTS’s culture are: Respectful, Fast-paced, and Fun!”
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities that Quality Tech Services could offer you as an employee and as a valued team member.
As a Cretex Medical company, QTS offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. QTS also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay.
QTS also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
About the Company
Company: Quality Tech Services,LLC
Company Location: Bloomington, MN