Administrative Assistant Job at Health Partners Management Group INC Falls Church, VA
Full Job Description
INTRODUCTION: The mission of the Air Force Medical Readiness Agency (AFMRA), Family Advocacy Program (FAP) Administrative Support is to assist with collection and presentation of information they access from FAPNet, or other social services information provided.
Pay Rate: $33.00
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as program assistant performing data collection, computation, interpretation, and presentation. Provides office assistance by performing various clerical and administrative duties such as developing presentations, performing office automation duties such as word processing, email correspondence, managing suspenses, creating briefing charts, and development/tabulation of spreadsheets.
- Collects and obtains data from multiple sources; compiles data for review and interpretation.
- Analyzes data and provides reports. Evaluates data for trends, tracking short- and/or long-term tendencies. Provides statistical insight and review of this data for use by PMs in refining programs and developing conference agenda.
- Develops and distributes critiques and surveys soliciting feedback from customers, users, annual conference attendees and field offices.
- Assists working groups in planning and preparation of projects. Provides technical assistance with computer programs, data collection and compilation, and presentation methods.
- Composes, proofreads, and edits documents. Ensures procedural and grammatical accuracy, conformance with general policy, and factual correctness. Ensures coordination procedures are followed.
- Composes, proofreads, edits and tracks complicated reports that may be in multiple computer software formats. Works with the PMs to determine format, content, charts, and supporting documentation required to meet higher headquarters or other DoD requirements.
- Establishes, monitors, and manages suspense dates and brings to PM?s attention any conflicts in schedule.
- Contact for the program office, field unit and the PMs, responsible for the receipt, control, logging, safekeeping, and necessary action on program related sensitive materials.
About the Company
Company: Health Partners Management Group INC
Company Location: Falls Church, VA