Administrative Assistant 5 Jobs in San Jose, CA at Broadcom
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
Provides administrative project or process support to relieve and assist department managers or staff of administrative details and duties. Responsibilities may include general department duties such as ordering office supplies, sorting mail, making travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings, etc., as well as executing and reporting on research and data analysis projects. Will be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties. Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels. Will be required to perform duties of a critical or confidential nature.
Skill:As a highly skilled specialist, contributes to the development of concepts and techniques. Completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
Extensive knowledge in specialized functions:
– Proficient in BOX and Google Docs (Slides, Sheets and Docs) skills, Workday, WebEx, and other office systems and tools are required
– Comprehensive grasp of general, specific and technical aspects of the work and their practical application to complex problems and situations
– Manage complex and detailed Google calendars
– Travel coordination and arrangements – Arrange all travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, while maintaining Leadership expenses/credit card reconciliation.
– Partner across organizational boundaries to deliver outcomes with other Executive Assistants and business partners
– Interprets principles; applies and develops conceptual skills and techniques
Job Complexity:Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
– Friendly and professional demeanor, with a “can do” attitude
– Comfortable operating as part of a greater team of administrative assistants that support one another.
– Ability to act quickly from one task to another, seamlessly and professionally
– Resolves conflicts and achieves mutually acceptable solutions with a variety of groups and individuals outside the organization
– Typically works with vendors, third parties, etc.
– Plan and support events for large meetings, off-sites and team motivation
Supervision:Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.
Experience:Minimum of 8 years administrative experience with 3 years supporting Director-level or higher is preferred.
Additional Job Description:
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $25.24 – $36.0 per hour
This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus in accordance with relevant plan documents.
Broadcom offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation including company matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time. The company follows all applicable laws for Paid Family Leave and other leaves of absence.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, reli…
Title: Administrative Assistant 5
Location: San Jose, CA