Administrative Chiropractic Assistant Job at Elite Spine & Joint, PLLC Benton, AR
Full Job Description
Job Description – Elite Spine & Joint
Position: Administrative Chiropractic Assistant
Pay Range: $13-$15/hour depending on experience
Reports to: Emily Machycek, Office Manager
Work Days: M, W, F – 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-6:30pm
(part time position roughly 28-30 hours per week)
About Us: Elite Spine & Joint is a locally owned chiropractic practice. Dr. Dylan
Machycek & his wife, Emily, started this practice in January 2020. We strive to provide exceptional, personalized care for each patient. Dr. Dylan’s specialty is focused around sports & family chiropractic. He offers a wide range of techniques and care options to help address each patient’s specific needs. Dr. Dylan and Emily pride themselves on providing a positive, uplifting environment of healing for each individual who walks through their doors.
About this Role: The Administrative Chiropractic Assistant is responsible for the daily administrative functions of the front office along with assisting Dr. Dylan with patient flow & treatments. The daily administrative functions include, but are not limited to, scheduling, checking in & out patients, stock management, efficient communications, sales, social media management, office cleanliness, and patient confidentiality. The patient flow and treatment assisting includes, but is not limited to, managing the schedule, setting patients up & taking them off of spinal decompression or mechanical traction, pulling acupuncture needles, and assisting with cupping treatments.
- Managing patient scheduling to ensure a smooth flow and prevent any scheduling backups.
- Ensuring patients are rescheduled, and communicating with them through phone calls, emails, or text messages for any scheduling needs.
- Managing patient or insurance payments and account credits. Along with balancing the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each day.
- Ordering office supplies and any product stock when running low. (Always confirm with Emily or Dr. Dylan before a purchase.)
- Keep patient files up to date by scanning any documentation into their chart.
- There are several different doctor’s offices, attorneys, insurance adjusters, and patients you will be communicating with on a daily basis, and it is important to be organized, friendly, and detail oriented when communicating with each of them.
- Promoting Dr. Dylan’s recommendations, by being able to educate patients on our products, treatments, and prices.
- Collect patient testimonials and promote google reviews
- Be able to efficiently manage a Personal Injury case from start to finish (on the job training available for this).
- Follow up with patients, who have fallen off care plans, had a recent surgery, or who just need to hear from us for one reason or the other.
- Track and write thank you notes to patients who refer in new patients.
- Maintain office cleanliness and clean treatment rooms as needed.
- Assist the doctor with spinal decompression, needling, cupping, and any other treatments as requested by him.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Elite Spine & Joint, PLLC
Company Location: Benton, AR