Administrative Professional Job at ActionCOACH Utah-South Saint George, UT
Full Job Description
If you get along with everyone and enjoy a wide variety of tasks, this is the perfect position for you!
This is an hourly position.
The Person (YOU)
- You are organized and compliant
- You are patient and enjoy being part of a team
- In this position, you will be responsible for writing e-mails, preparing communication on the Owner’s behalf, answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner, managing the Office calendar, and fulfilling Office-related errands
- Your goal is to assist our Operations Manager in maintaining a world-class office and maximize office productivity
Become part of ActionCOACH Utah- South and help contribute to the growth and success of the company’s Abundance by maximizing the efficiency and office productivity of a Business Coaching operation.
Your role will include writing emails, answering phone calls, and storing information in paper and digital form. You are someone with demonstrated experience in an administrative support role. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and engagement skills.
- Providing administrative assistance, including but not limited to, writing e-mails, drafting memos, preparing communication on the Owner’s behalf, answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner, and managing the office calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the urgent matters.
- Assist Operations Manager with coordinating events and addressing potential problems that may arise, including but not limited to, planning event details and aspects, including seating, dining, and guests, establishing, and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues and remaining under budget with all costs.
- Assist Operations Manager with facilitating all Event set-up, clean-up, and follow-up processes in accordance with Company standards.
- Fulfill business or office-related errands, maintain a clean, safe working environment, and handle a range of fast-paced tasks.
- Assist Operations Manager with maintaining Company processes and office procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all employees.
- Develop strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement.
ActionCOACH Utah- South is the #1 Award-Winning Business Coaching Firm in Southern Utah dedicated to world abundance through business re-education. We are a team of committed, positive and successful professionals who are always striving to be balanced, integral and honest. We give local Business Owners back their spirit and freedom through world-class marketing and business development techniques.
- Valid Drives License ID -required
- Safe and Reliable Vehicle for Work Transportation -required
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent -required
- 2+ Years’ Experience in an Administrative Support Role
- Typing Speed of 70+ WPM
- Computer Literate
- Data Entry Experience
- High Attention-To-Detail
Job Type: This is a part-time position ( 25 hours per week) with potential for full-time upon satisfactory completion of your 90-Day
Compensation: $13.00 to $17.00 DOE
Location: 169 W. 2710 S. Circle, #203 B, St. George, UT 84790
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Life insurance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint George, UT 84790: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Administrative support: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: ActionCOACH Utah-South
Company Location: Saint George, UT