Administrative Specialist to CEO Job at AssistPro Remote
Full Job Description
Do you have experience in project management, operations management, or being second in command? If you are a multitasker who can stay organized, set priorities, help move initiatives forward, and meet deadlines in a high-level environment but need more work-life balance, let’s connect!
This role is a crucial member of a leadership team, reporting to the CEO in a 100% virtual environment. The overarching goal for this position is to drive extensive and sustainable growth and to execute the vision. When things break you’ll be a key player in diagnosis, resolution, and long-term solutions.
- Project management skills and follow-through which include assessing a problem, obtaining, and evaluating appropriate facts, and reaching sound and timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with a large and diverse audience, including senior leaders, support staff, collaborating institution officials, representatives, and vendors
- Manages projects from end to end, identifying and monitoring project milestones and holding the team accountable for achieving results through organization
- Identifies challenges and guides team toward solutions. Creates space for productive debate and alternative perspectives. Encourages innovation and creativity from the team
- Ability to bring in recommendations to institutionalize best practices and processes by creating and implementing measurement systems and evaluation tools to assist in mapping and tracking real-time goals and objectives
- Self-motivator with strong interpersonal/leadership and analytic skills to proactively take the lead
We are looking for people who:
- Can work independently and accept responsibility for complex and sensitive decision-making as it relates to the overall conduct of the company
- Are highly adaptable, scrappy and gritty, and with the ability to thrive in ambiguous environments that at times frequently change or lack clear direction
- Can calm the chaos of a growing company by developing actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Have technology fluency, including a willingness to learn, use, and oversee the implementation of technology solutions for efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fully functional, distraction-free at-home office
Who is AssistPro™?:
AssistPro™ is an assistant services company. We offer tailored, US-based, 1:1 assistant services for business coaches and entrepreneurs. We believe the difference is in the relationship! We match our clients who are in need of support with a compatible assistant.
**Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot accept resumes from candidates residing in the states of California, Montana, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Washington.
We’re so glad you’re here and we look forward to speaking with you soon! In the meantime, visit us on social media or our direct website!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What city and state do you currently reside?
- If not already included in your resume, please provide your direct email address to send next steps in our hiring process.
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company Location: Remote