Administrator Job in Woolpit at BU-UK Infrastructure –
Do you want to join a multi-utility infrastructure provider that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work?
BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
GTC are part of a family of companies owned by BUUK Infrastructure group and we are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant to provide a full range of clerical and administrative activities. This full time, permanent position is based at our office in Woolpit.
We are looking for someone with a positive customer service approach. While it is not essential that you have had previous experience within this sector before, you must hold a minimum of 2 GSCE’s at grade 5 or equivalent. Training on our systems and the company will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
Responsibilities will include –
- Operate office systems and equipment, process documents, maintain accurate records and access information within Gas Networks
- Provide administrative support and assistance in an efficient and effective manner to contribute to the achievement of business objectives
- Resolve simple enquires from both internal and external parties, providing written, face to face or telephone response as appropriate
- Assist in the administration of Gas Networks activities, including meeting administration, team logistics, by carrying out routine clerical duties in line with guidelines and procedures.
- Compile and provide routine information using computer systems as necessary in accordance with relevant procedures and guidelines, to provide management with the information they need to effectively make decisions
Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a competitive starting salary, pension and life assurance. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service) and a social calendar with events taking place throughout the year. Our Woolpit office also has staff car parking and a subsidised restaurant available on site.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Resourcing team on 01359 308260 for an informal discussion in confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,724.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: GTCRH858012
About the Company
Company: BU-UK Infrastructure –
Company Location: Woolpit