Administrator/ Front of house – Part Time Job in Cork, County Cork at NRG Xpress, Little Island, Cork –
NRG Health & Fitness Cork are seeking a responsible Administrator. The successful candidate will perform a variety of front office admin and sales/marketing tasks. This position would suit an organised mind, with great attention to detail, who enjoys interacting with customers and has a drive to achieve set targets. The ideal candidate must have excellent computer & administration skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The daily running & operation of the front office.
- To deal with guest/ member queries in a friendly & efficient manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all transactions/payments & records are accurate within our operating system.
- Assist in the club’s marketing & social media efforts.
- Assist in the achievement of agreed sales targets.
- Generate new memberships & renew/retain existing memberships to achieve the monthly sales target.
- Prepare & develop marketing plans & coordinate projects for the club.
- Tour new potential customers around the club with the goal to encourage sign ups.
- Perform phone calls to current & existing members; inquire about their satisfaction with their membership, seek feedback & ultimately build a long-term relationship with them.
- Ensure memberships are recorded, updated, monitored & maintained in the Clubs Membership Management software system.
- Work in a team environment; ensuring a positive & professional working relationship with colleagues.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Excellent computer & administration skills. (Power Point, Word, Excel, Mailchimp, Canva etc).
- Eager to learn new skills & undertake training when required.
- Flexibility with hours. Including evenings & weekends.
- Ability to work on their own initiative & work well within a team.
- An interest in the Fitness Industry is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Gym membership to all NRG Health & Fitness clubs
- On-site parking
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: NRG Xpress, Little Island, Cork –
Company Location: Cork, County Cork