Administrator – Life and Pensions Job in Leopardstown, County Dublin at Orca Financial –
Administrator, Life and Pensions
Leopardstown, Dublin 18
Permanent, Full Time position
Orca Financial is an Irish owned Financial Services company, formed in 2004, we offer our clients advice on pension, protection, and investment products from various providers in the Irish Market for our personal, SME and corporate clients.
Due to continual growth, they are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals to provide customer services & sales support administration within a busy office. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone with a proven passion for delivering superior customer service and who has an excellent track record in administration and a good knowledge of life and pension products.
We are looking for a life and pensions administrator, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience (preferably from a brokerage). The role will be carried out in our head office in Dublin 18 on a full-time basis.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:Sales support & general administration duties to include but not limited to the following:
- Provision of professional customer service support to our clients;
- Close monitoring of sales pipeline cycle;
- Processing and management of new business applications, from start to finish
- Provision of Sales Support for firm’s consultants, to include pre-sales quotes, pack preparation; liaising with clients for requirements to process new business and updating them regarding same.
- Liaising with various company stakeholders;
- Diary management for consultants
- Preparation of Client Reports, cash flow planning, quotations, portfolio schedules.
- Reporting to Management regarding workflow tasks and duties
- Regulatory Compliance responsibility – preparation of SOS reports, fact find generation and issuing of terms of business.
- Scanning/Indexing of all customer documentation and issuing of same within regulatory timeframes.
- Maintaining accurate client records.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Essential 1 years’ experience gained in a similar role
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in MS office, BIS (not essential)
- Can work independently as well as part of an energetic and dynamic team
- Must be agile and able to adapt to a growing organisation where change is expected
- Min. APA pensions & life qualification (QFA or willing to complete same)
- Confident and competent communicator with fluent English (written and oral)
- Ideally experience in a customer facing or customer services role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person
About the Company
Company: Orca Financial –
Company Location: Leopardstown, County Dublin