Administrator – Lifetime Service Centre Job in Radstock at Mulberry –
Founded in 1971 in Somerset, England, today Mulberry is a truly global fashion company and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Across all locations, we are united by our employee values: Be Bold, Be Open, Be Responsible, Be Imaginative.
If these are values you share, we would love you to join our team.
Administrating and processing all repairs and returns that come into Lifetime Service Centre. Ensuring all targets and working requirements are met in the agreed time frame by working closely with all the Repair teams.
This opportunity plays an important role within the Resale Project, working to digitally photography our pre-loved bags for resale.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Record all incoming customer and resale repairs on internal system and communicate lead times as well as managing customer expectations.
· Accurately fill in all relevant paperwork so that the item can pass through the Lifetime Service Centre efficiently.
· Communicate regularly with both Mulberry stores and 3rd parties to keep customer and resale repairs moving through the system.
· Maintain internal processes accurately to ensure customer and resale repairs are easily located.
· Ensure all faults are recorded accurately so the information can be used by the Quality Repairs Analyst.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with key areas of the company, including – MEDC Warehouse Team, Quality team, Retail Op’s, Customer Services.
· Unpacking repairs being received into the Lifetime Service Centre and logging accurate import information for customs purposes.
· Scanning paperwork onto company systems for record keeping.
· Packing and unpacking resale items.
· Digitally photographing and recording the resale items.
· Understand and demonstrate the Mulberry employee values and behaviours: Be Bold, Be Imaginative, Be Open, Be Responsible.
· Support Mulberry to deliver an inclusive culture, through behaving in a way that is open-minded and respectful towards others, and understanding that your views, opinions and experiences may not always be shared by your colleagues.
· Act as an ambassador for Mulberry and communicate positively about the brand.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
· Able to identify problems both broadly and in depth and plan accordingly, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional departments to solve problems.
· Motivated to deliver a luxury customer service.
· Excellent prioritisation skills with the ability to identify new priorities and adapt plans.
· Enjoys being part of a team.
· Displays a high level of functional expertise in own field and constantly updates knowledge to ensure expertise remains relevant e.g., QC knowledge of Mulberry products and materials.
· Proven ability at understanding and analysing repair faults/goodwill gestures and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
· Able to keep calm under pressure and always maintaining a friendly and positive can-do attitude.
· Desire to learn and understand all areas of the Lifetime Service Centre, including the Physical side.
· Flexibility to travel when required.
· Cover other areas of the department, when required.
· This is an 8 week temporary position.
Mulberry is an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent. All hiring decisions are made only on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role. If you need us to make any adjustments to our application or interview processes to enable you to be at your best, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Mulberry –
Company Location: Radstock