Business Administration Trainee – IT Department Job in Australia at My Gateway –
Based in Burradoo, Oxley College is a well-established independent, co-educational, non-denominational K-12 day school in the beautiful Southern Highlands of NSW with 850 students.
As part of this traineeship you will complete a Certificate III in Business Administration and learn valuable on-the-job skills.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound calls with an exceptional customer service approach.
- Receiving calls and emails and triaging them correctly.
- Logging all Incidents and Service Requests in the appropriate tool.
- Ensuring all tickets have accurate details and the correct priority.
- Attempting to resolve on first point of contact.
- Creating and updating documentation to a high standard.
- As required, communicate with external stakeholder to arrange onsite technician support for Dell
and Apple devices.
- When directed, provide Audio Visual technical support at college events including assemblies and
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following qualities:
- Always maintain an effective level of communication and possess a highly professional approach.
- Have a strong focus on classroom outcomes.
- Clear verbal and written English skills.
- Must be able to interact with staff and students efficiently while providing a strong level of empathy.
- Be supportive of the values of Oxley College and be willing to be a part of the total life of the College
A current Driver’s licence and own transport is required for this role.
What’s in it for you when you become a My Gateway trainee?
Discounts from hundreds of leading retailers including electronics and entertainment, technology, fashion, travel, sports and more.
Discounted gym membership, mental wellness services and health insurance.
Financial services and advice.
Access to our free, confidential counselling services.
You could also be eligible to receive concessions and discounts for cheaper medicines, energy and electricity bills, health care costs including ambulance, dental and eye care.
Four weeks paid holiday leave each year.
No training costs involved.
Dedicated mentor to support you through your traineeship.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!
About the Company
Company: My Gateway –
Company Location: Australia