Business Office Representative Clerk, Part Time – Center Minimally Invasive Surgery Jobs in Mokena – Illinois – USA at SCA Health
Position: Business Office Representative Clerk, Part Time – Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery
Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1 million patients each year and support physician specialists holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a
group of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
• We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions business.
• We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to support growth and transition to value-based care.
• We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable billing to patients.
• We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures, including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are going—and the growing career opportunities for YOU.
Why join SCA? Consider the following fantastic benefits…
Positive work culture
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance – eligible on Day 1 of employment
Paid time off
plus 8 paid holidays
• Maternity/paternity/adoption benefits
• Employer-paid life and short- and long-term
Provide support to the facility by performing specific or various business office functions as assigned. These functions are to include (but not limited to):
Medical Records, Credentialing, Admissions/Intake, Accounts Payable, Billing, Collections, Insurance Verification, Transaction, Posting, Clinical Logs and other duties as assigned.
• Schedules surgeries in surgery template in the computer, along with pertinent information and handles calls from physician’s office in regard to information on scheduling patients at the surgery center, scheduling surgeries or any calls associated with surgery scheduled.
• Answers phone in a pleasant manner and deals with physician offices and patient’s needs expeditiously. Takes messages and transfers calls to other departments when necessary.
• Does pre-registration and makes sure that authorization is obtained from the physician’s office prior to surgery scheduled. Completes necessary paperwork for registration and uses computer system to generate information for surgical/special procedure.
• Maintains log for cancelled appointments.
• Performs various clerical duties such as photocopying forms, reports, patient information,…
Title: Business Office Representative Clerk, Part Time – Center Minimally Invasive Surgery
Company: SCA Health
Location: Mokena – Illinois – USA
Category: Healthcare, Administrative/Clerical