Client Associate Jobs in Stuart, FL at UBS
United States – Florida
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Associate to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other
materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new a
accounts and service requests
• plan team marketing events and maintain marketing
• provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net
worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and
services specifically designed for them.
• series 7 and 66 licenses preferred
• ideally 2-3 years of experience in client service, within
the finance sector
• bachelor’s degree preferred
• excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Title: Client Associate
Location: Stuart, FL