Client Support Specialist I Jobs in Des Moines, WA at Eurofins
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
1st Shift (Monday – Friday) 8am – 5pm
1.Responsible for facilitating the exchange of information between clients and the technical/administrative staff of the lab via email and phone.
2. Responds to client requests in the timeframe set by the Service Level Agreement.
3. Ensures clients receive clear communication, good service, and fast turn-around times.
4. Clearly translates and explains technical information, sample and/or testing problems to clients.
5. Monitors turn-around-times to support accurate quotations to clients and keeps Client Services Manager informed of deviations.
6. Coordinates and track sample data for clients requiring special account monitoring or reporting procedures. Maintain appropriate follow-up with accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
7. Understands when and how to file customer complaints.
8. Able to answer basic questions and know where to find information, through technical managers and/or specialists within department, or other available electronic resources.
9. Exercises understanding of major ENAC service offerings and some understanding of other lab offerings.
10. Assists in maintaining, ordering, and shipping supplies to clients.
11. Clerical support to include, but not limited to, quote preparation.
12. Manages time in a manner that ensures productivity.
13.Able to use and have working knowledge of required systems.
14. Maintains an orderly, clean, and safe work area.
15.Ensures that proprietary methodologies are not disclosed to non-employees except as approved by Management.
16. Maintains cooperative working relationships with company employees. This includes “intra” and “inter” Business Unit employees.
17.Promotes the company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to the public a…
Title: Client Support Specialist I
Location: Des Moines, WA