Coroner’s Officer Administrator Job in North London at Colbern Limited –
Coroner’s Office Administrator
£14.42 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Coroner’s Office Administrator.
The chosen candidate is to undertake a range of administrative duties that support the Coroner in line with coronial service requirements to ensure a high quality, customer-focused and value-for-money administrative service.
- Working closely with the Coroner to provide and maintain accurate and administrative systems including electronic and manual information management systems;
- To provide telephone cover including frequent contact with bereaved customers, resolving enquiries where possible, directing callers and responding appropriately in line with corporate and coronial customer care standards.
- To handle incoming and outgoing mail, including any associated logging and scanning, and distribute items to services. Arrange regular courier services to ensure that confidential and time sensitive materials are delivered efficiently.
- To assist with booking and setting up of internal and external meeting rooms and venues for complex meetings, directing guests and arranging IT and refreshments as required.
- To provide other administrative support tasks to support the service as directed by the service managers.
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer.
If you don’t hear anything from us please take it that your application has not be successful on this occasion. For other opportunities please visit our website – colbernlimited co uk.
About the Company
Company: Colbern Limited –
Company Location: North London