Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant Job at Dye Precision San Diego, CA
Full Job Description
As a Customer Service Representative for Dye Precision CNC, Inc. primary responsibility is engaging with customers on behalf of the company. Your duties include answering phone calls or emails from customers to answer questions, participating in meetings with the administrative team to discover new communication tactics and maintaining expert knowledge about company products or services to best help customers. You’ll be part of the DYE CNC Family! –We have a fast-paced work environment making high quality Aerospace and Defense parts for our customers. Our Quality, Price and On-Time Delivery dictate the success of our company. You will be filling a critical role in communicating with our customers regarding their order status.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
– Providing introductory information to new customers
– Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
– Following up with clients or customers to check that they are still satisfied with any purchases
– Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or
– Escalating queries and concerns
– Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
– Working with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate
– Data entry in our ERP system (JobBOSS). This may include quote data entry, vendor invoices, customer invoices and purchase orders.
– Data entry a Kanban system
– Confer with other departments to ensure coordination of activities with
production, human resources, sales, accounting and purchasing
– Collect timecards and assist HR in their duties and responsibilities.
– Establish and maintain accurate records including inventory, shipping
– Closely interact with other departments to resolve customer service issues.
– Respond quickly to the needs of internal and external customers.
– Provide reports on status, changes, and progress to the WIP.
– Process orders: downloading, data entry, transmitting in a timely manner
– Complete special projects as assigned by management
– Ensures the administration areas are clean, orderly, and organized.
– Will occasionally act as a backup in other departments as necessary.
Dress Code- Relaxed and casual with a few rules to follow safety. Comfortable, closed-toes shoes are required
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. AS or BS degree preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Access. Experience data
entry into an ERP system.
· Excellent customer management and communication skills, both verbal and
· Ability to facilitate problem solving with coworkers and customers.
· Strong planning and organization, with attention to detail and accuracy.
Must be able to work independently and as a high-performance team member
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92131: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
About the Company
Company: Dye Precision
Company Location: San Diego, CA