Data Entry Clerk – PM Shift / Remote Potential / $20 Starting Job at Old Dominion Freight Line Thomasville, NC
Full Job Description
Enter information into AS400 from Bills of Lading (BOL) scanned at the service centers ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Enter BOL information into AS400 for numerous customers in a timely manner
- Identify and correct any errors on BOLs prior to entering the information
- Ensure high production levels while maintaining accuracy
- Provide Service 2.OD to internal and external customers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of data entry experience, preferably in the trucking industry
- Knowledge of shipping/transportation documents
- Must be able to type 50 wpm with no errors
- Proficient with AS400
- Accurate typing and spelling skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with repetitive work
Join the OD Family Today!
As a Full Time member of our Family, you and your family are eligible to receive:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Credit Union access, Vacation & Holiday
- “Birthday Holiday” who doesn’t love some extra attention on their Birthday?
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, and/or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, Vietnam Era and/or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law(s).
About the Company
Company: Old Dominion Freight Line
Company Location: Thomasville, NC