Data Entry Coordinator (FT) Job at Clic New York, NY
Full Job Description
- Input PO’s and all merchandise received at the warehouse and stores in the POS system.
- Coordinate all documentation (tickets, PO’s etc.) for the warehouse to ensure a smooth process.
- Maintain copies of invoices and orders received.
- Confirm and report all inventory arrivals at the warehouse and stores to the Head of Buying.
- When necessary, adjust inventory in the POS system according to the supporting vendor invoices.
- Assist the warehouse team to process the deliveries.
- Calculate and compile order prices with the approval of the Head of Buying and input all the details in the POS system.
- Record invoices and receiving numbers in the Shared Buying Tracker.
- A high school diploma or equivalent degree is required.
- Minimum 3 years experience inputting data preferred.
- Strong written and communications skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and numeric ability.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Capable of meeting critical deadlines.
- Focus and attention to detail are crucial.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
About the Company
Company Location: New York, NY