Data Processor Job at Aspire Staffing Group Remote
Full Job Description
Aspire Staffing Group is seeking an experienced Data Processor for an excellent 6 moth project for a regional bank. This position will be supporting the Financial Crime Risk Management (FCRM) Team. This is a fully remote position.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Filing SARs (Suspicious Activity Reports), filling out required forms, following up and completing data into database.
- Experience Requirements – Data Processor, attention to detail, familiarity with numbers and systems, and good with Excel.
- Training is provided on internal databases
- High School degree required
- Financial experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Aspire Staffing Group
Company Location: Remote