Deputy Office Manager Job in Toronto, ON at Marketing Automation Canada –
Marketing Automation Canada, established in 2008 is an email and marketing automation consultancy, specializing in expert use of marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, and Eloqua and we’re looking to expand our team.
We are looking to fill the role of a Deputy Office Manager to support our Office & HR Manager day-to-day Administrative and Recruitment tasks and be their right-hand person.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsibilities for this position would include:
– Assisting the Office & HR Manager in the performance of their duties including office operations, and the maintenance of equipments and systems
– Preparing weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports
– Assisting with reviewing and sending monthly client invoices
– Assisting with accounts receivable, receivable insurance claims
– Assisting the team with sending client contracts and estimates, using our digital signing tool
– Maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment, and ensuring kitchenettes, workstations and meeting rooms are in working condition
– Maintaining documents and records in appropriate files
– Assisting with any computer purchase needs, software purchase needs
– Coordinating meetings, conferences and travel arrangements as needed
– Organizing and running team social events both virtual and in-person
– Providing other support functions needed by team members as they arise
– Liaising with Office & HR Manager and department heads to develop an understanding of business objectives and corresponding staffing needs.
– Conducting effective and timely shortlisting to ensure the most suitable candidates are seen by the hiring managers
– Providing a sounding board on candidate performance and cultural fit.
– Effectively prioritize different roles and ensure that time to fill vacancies are measured and optimized.
– Seeking out new opportunities to promote careers at Marketing Automation Canada while still leveraging our existing job posting boards.
– Assisting with the onboarding and offboarding of employees
A successful candidate will have:
– 2+ years experience in Office Management
– In depth understanding of office management procedures
– Experience in recruitment and talent acquisition
– Possess a strong ethic to ensure consistency, equality and objectivity in the recruitment process.
– Any analytical mind with problem-solving skills
– Excellent organization and multitasking abilities
– Amazing attention to detail.
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Computer literacy and proficiency in G-Suites
– Be a self starter who doesn’t require much oversight
– Be able to work in a variety of digital tools
What we offer:
– Competitive Salary
– Growth opportunities
– Benefits and vacation
– Work-Life balance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
– Toronto, ON (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Marketing Automation Canada –
Company Location: Toronto, ON