Designate Sourcing Co-ordinator – Cape Town New! Job in Cape Town, Western Cape at Traut Personnel –
My client, an established leading Clothing Retailer, has a vacancy in their Sourcing Division for a qualified Imports Clothing Co-ordinator with a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience, either with a Clothing/Textile Importer or within a Sourcing Division of a Clothing Retailer.
· Taking effective briefs from Buyers and monitoring critical path.
· Negotiating and liaising with suppliers, local and international.
· Managing strict deadlines.
· Liaising with key stakeholders to meet required standards.
· Work with Buying and Quality teams to achieve fashionable products.
· Tertiary qualification: Clothing Technology correlated work experience.
· 2 – 3 years Clothing/Textile imports experience.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Knowledge of product supply and manufacturing.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Assertiveness and influencing ability.
· Strong admin skills.
Position located in Cape Town. Call Gabi Traut on 083 274 5193.
About the Company
Company: Traut Personnel –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape