Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia at Indara
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We are Indara.
Bringing together Australia Tower Network and Axicom under a single identity, we own, build, operate and manage the digital infrastructure that keep Australia connected. We have a growing portfolio of more than 4,300 mobile towers and rooftop sites strategically located across Australia with a focus on high-value metropolitan, regional, and rural areas.
We are also building for tomorrow, expanding beyond our core tower infrastructure capabilities with a range of solutions to support emerging technologies and power smart cities.
Our vision is to accelerate a sustainable digital future for all Australians, capitalising on transformative new technologies that have the power to create smarter, more connected communities. With our customer-focused and innovative mindset, we draw on our engineering and asset management expertise and proven capabilities to offer our customers an expanding range of solutions and services to support their ambitions.
Working closely with the Executive Director, Operations and Deployment to provide efficient and effective secretarial, administrative and executive support. Contribute to the excellent reputation of the Operations and Deployment team and business through professional, friendly and respectful interactions internally and externally. Working closely with the business’s EA’s to assist with ad hoc support, including, Board Meeting Preparations, Executive Meetings and workshops, etc.
This is a parental leave cover role for a maximum period of 8 months and we work on a Hybrid basis.
· Providing proactive, high level administrative support to Executive Director, Operations & Deployment, including, producing email, correspondence, memoranda, presentations and reports both of a general and confidential nature.
· Manager Executive Director, Operations & Deployment diary including organising internal/external meetings, prioritising and managing conflicts and providing/following up on all required paperwork prior to the meetings.
· Produce and distribute internal and external documents and correspondence (emails, documents and presentations including edits, mark-ups, data entry and formatting).
· Organise travel, correspondences, including prioritising their daily schedule, as required for the ELT and their Teams.
· Reconcile Credit Card and monthly expenses for the Executive Director, Operations & Deployment.
· Assist and organise ELT Team events as needed, such as, training attendance internal celebrations, etc. as required.
· Technology support including, Audio Visual assistance with coordinating meeting rooms, and assistance as needed. Software and document management assistance as required.
· As required assisting ELT with ad hoc requests and required overflow assistance.
Project and Reporting Assistance
· Provide a point of liaison between the Executive Director, Operations & Deployment and senior leaders to speed delivery and reach deadlines for projects and monthly reporting, Management Report, CEO agenda/reporting, Board papers, etc.
· Identify and mitigate risks which may impact successful delivery of projects/reporting streams.
· Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
· Manage as required the relationship and communication with stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to a level of satisfaction.
· Assist and manage Executive Director,…