Farm Office Clerk Job at Sugar Farms Co-op Belle Glade, FL
Full Job Description
Florida Crystals is a leading domestic sugar producer and North America’s first fully integrated cane sugar company, guiding our sugar from farm to table. We are America’s first and only producer of certified organic sugar, grown and harvested in the United States. Our renewable energy facility is the largest of its kind in North America and provides clean energy that powers our sugar operations, which helps us reduce our use of fossil fuels. Florida Crystals also sustainably farms rice, sweet corn and other vegetables in rotation with our sugarcane. Our rice mill is the only rice mill in Florida.
Provide support to the FCC Farm Office operations by exhibiting the following behaviors; excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, accountability and ownership.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to deliver information via email, facsimile or telephone to FCC Operations staff in the field and in the office and to fertilizer/chemical vendors and contracted service providers.
- Must be able to prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, maintain records and compose correspondence as required.
- Maintain effective office administration procedures for optimal performance.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with co-workers.
- Ability to successfully organize, work and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and software packages, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High School Diploma or Equivalency Required.
LOCATION OF ROLE
- ACE Building
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
About the Company
Company: Sugar Farms Co-op
Company Location: Belle Glade, FL