Loan Processor/Office Assistant Job at Confidential Monroe, LA
Full Job Description
Regional Financial Institution is immediately seeking a Loan Processor/Office Assistant to join our team in the Monroe, Louisiana area! The selected candidate will provide quality service to customers by directing and assisting with needs and inquiries by phone/in-person/ via email. It is helpful the candidate has a thorough understanding of loans and financing and can independently act to meet those requirements. The candidate will provide assistance to the Finance Manager and Loan Origination Department as needed. May also participate on special projects when needed. This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about our industry. With proven successes, we are proud to promote from within! If you’re desiring a winning team, and are ready to begin immediately, apply today!
This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
- Represent the bank in a positive, courteous, friendly, and professional manner at all times, including in-person contact, as well as telephone, email, and other methods of communication.
- Assist with normal and customary support role for Bank Underwriting Department.
- Accept and process loan payments in person, by phone, or via email.
- Answer phones in high quality and helpful manner.
- Assist with report preparation as directed.
- Review and verify submitted loan documents in accordance with company policy.
- Close loan transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work with detailed information in an efficient and accurate manner, while meeting established deadlines.
- Proficient typing and computer skills, particularly in using Microsoft Office Tools, and the Bank’s current software systems.
- Basic consumer loan knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated individual with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues making sound judgments.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and become familiar with the bank’s loan policies and procedures.
- Skill and ability to use calculator, typewriter, and/or personal computer to complete forms, input information on spreadsheets, and the ability to properly compose documents as needed to fulfill job obligations.
- Possess a minimum of three years progressively responsible work experience, demonstrating a thorough knowledge in preparing and handling loan documents.
- Financial services industry experience is helpful.
- Collection experience is helpful, but not required.
- Automotive industry experience helpful.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that underrepresented classes receive better access to affordable credit, and are just as committed to embracing diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices. We celebrate all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, and know that we can only become better together.
banking, paydayloans, renttoown, rto, furniiture, automotive, finance, underwriting, finance, check cashing,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Microsoft Word and Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company Location: Monroe, LA