Manager, People Services Jobs in United, PA at DaVita
2800 N Loop WestSte 800, Houston, Texas, 77092-8838, United States of America
PEOPLE SERVICES MANAGER – FIELD
This position provides leadership and direction to facility management and teammates concerning human resources related issues. Position oversees the human resources management of the division and provides human resources expertise to Division management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Varies
May supervise Recruiters and/or administrative teammates. If so, position has full supervisory responsibility for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, salary adjustments, and termination of direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
• Provide coaching and counseling to managers and teammates to resolve teammate relations issues and conflict and to minimize DaVita’s legal risk in employment matters
o Work with DaVita’s Justice League on employment issues including but not limited to at-risk terminations, subpoenas, and lawsuits as necessary
• Know, understand, implement, follow, communicate, and ensure compliance with all DaVita employment policies and procedures, awards, and other opportunities within company and enable local managers to foster a positive work environment
o Assess, analyze, and recommend to Division management solutions that impact teammate retention, reward, leadership, and development
o Partner with management and human resources teammates in establishing and managing effective performance goals and evaluation programs
o Ensure all DaVita employment processes are completed timely and in compliance with DaVita policy and any applicable laws including but not limited to ePCNs, Performance Development Reviews, maintenance of teammate personnel files, etc.
• Create and maintain a close partner-relationship with field, division, and group
• Inform and advise Division teammates at all levels of DaVita human resources policies and procedures.
o Interpret and apply human resources policies and procedures for Division teammates
o Provide coaching and counseling to all levels of Division management on
recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, salary adjustments, and terminations as necessary
o Provide and/or present in-service programs in all areas of People Services functions and human resources subjects as requested; may evaluate/select publicly available training programs for both management and teammates
• Provide guidance to individual managers regarding managerial styles, skills, and performance
• Collaborate with leadership to provide short- and long-term strategies and support to align succession planning and business strategy
o Research and suggest to management new programs and/or systems to generate continuous improvement in division-specific human resources processes.
• Conduct ongoing analysis of executive and management development needs
• Work collaboratively with Division recruiting team on recruitment and retention activities
o Provide and support community outreach activities, including but not limited to internal and external job fairs, involvement with community-based organizations, etc.
• Manage all teammate employment activity such as hiring, retention, ePCN completion, promotions, job performance, evaluations, disciplinary actions, Triple Crown awards, other DaVita programs, and annua…
Title: Manager, People Services
Location: United, PA