Medical Office Receptionist Job in Calgary, AB at Northwest Surgical Clinic –
NW Calgary Medical Office looking for a full time, Fun Loving Medical Office Receptionist to work in a busy but very satisfying Environment.
The Office is a clean, warm and modernly appointed environment with a high-end regular clientele that have been coming to the office for many years.
Weekdays only, no Weekends or Evenings.
Income is competitive and the environment is rewarding.
Need at least 3 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and a person who continuously looks for and implements efficiencies to keep the work environment orderly and organized. The ability to multitask is a definite asset for this position.
Long term job security is guaranteed and the ideal candidate will have a very satisfying and well-paid career.
With your resume, please include the following information:
1) We are a fast paced office that manages diverse challenging and interesting medical scenarios. Are you comfortable working independently with a significant degree of responsibility?
2) Due to the nature of a medical office, our end times are not completely predictable. We don’t work evenings or weekends. Are you able to work full time hours with some minor variability?
3) When are you available or hoping to start?
4) What starting wage are you anticipating?
5) Are you comfortable using a computer (Mac or PC)?
6) Is there a reason that you leaving your current place of employment?
7) Do you have your own reliable transportation? We are located in NW Calgary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
About the Company
Company: Northwest Surgical Clinic –
Company Location: Calgary, AB