Merchandise Co-ordinator (Clothing Manufacturer) – CT & Joburg New! Job in Cape Town, Western Cape at Traut Personnel –
An admin position for a bright, organised Merchandise Co-ordinator who has worked in a Clothing Design Manufacturer or Design Centre. Knowledge of Costings/Pre-production Co-ordinating and strong admin skills essential.
Definite experience in the below:
· Gather all information to start with costings, such as tech packs and notes from Designers and requisitions.
· Write out a prioritise list for Pattern Room.
· Follow up and chase Pattern Room on bluesheets.
· Gather all trims/fabric information and prices.
· Hand over bluesheet with all information to complete costing.
· Check costing.
· Prepare quoting email or spreadsheet.
· Take pictures and book out costing samples and follow up on prices.
· Load on mainframe.
· Sold outlines update and hand out to all departments.
· Advise Pre-production on all amendments eg ratio, units, colour changes, price.
· Advise Designers on bluesheet changes to sold costing for example styling.
· Check that amendments were done with Pattern Room if needed.
· Chase Pattern Room with priority list of sold bluesheets for production.
· Hand over to Production Department with sold information and worksheet order attached.
· Make sure that all amendments after bluesheets was handed over and gets run through the system.
· Fit/QC notes, rating changes.
· Check with Designers on styling changes, sketches to be amended, check on trims.
· Run new costing with changes.
· Check CMT samples with sold bluesheet and hand over to Designers to check.
· Prepare wash care data sheets template with all information for Trims Buyer.
· Check on placement print, embosses and transfers.
· Hand over collations for transfers when approved to place order.
· Request packing reports, if not loaded on their system.
· Order price tickets and follow up with ITL on delivery.
· Follow up on dispatch seals.
· Update production summaries after production meetings. Follow up on notes and queries as discussed in meeting.
· Matric and relevant Diploma.
· Experience in the above duties in the Clothing Industry.
· Bright, organised, energetic, strong admin skills.
Position located in Cape Town. Call Gabi Traut on 083 274 5193.
About the Company
Company: Traut Personnel –
Company Location: Cape Town, Western Cape