National Accounts, Client Services Data Administrator Jobs in Wyomissing, PA at Rentokil Initial
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues – No Waiting Period!
What does our National Accounts, Clients Services Data Administrator do?
This role collaborates with the Sales and Sales Support Teams to onboard new customers and make other data changes (i.e., pricing, cancellations). The Data Administrator communicates client changes (new, changing, cancellations) to the field via e-mail. The Data Administrator role plays a key part in the implementation and renewal cycles of National Account clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Administers various clerical processes (examples may include initial service and account set up, pricing and frequency change, account conversions, and mass cancellations, etc).
• Works under limited supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Assists others in obtaining information from databases and special projects.
• Responsible for updating, recording, maintaining, and working with moderately large reports for the department.
• May assist in training and instructing co-workers.
• Performs other administrative duties as needed.
What do you need?
● High school diploma or equivalent required
● 1 – 3 years of client service experience required
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Organizational and project management skills
● Ability to multitask
● Detail oriented
● Ability to learn new business unit software programs as needed
● Must have and express a sense of urgency
● Project management, organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
● Must be computer literate and at a proficient level of use with office applications
● Successfully meet pre-employment background screen
Why Choose Rentokil ?
A career with Rentokil can be a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that rewards high performance, and we love to promote from within. We offer competitive pay and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you’ll find information about some of what Rentokil has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits after they meet certain criteria.
to read more about our Total Rewards Program which includes:
Professional and Personal Growth
Multiple avenues to grow your career
Rentokil is a Drug Free workplace
Training and development programs available
Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
Health and Wellness
Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance plus much more
Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day 1
Savings and Retirement
401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
Vacation days & sick days
Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and flexibility
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
By applying to this position, you consent to receive an initial text message to collect …
Title: National Accounts, Client Services Data Administrator
Company: Rentokil Initial
Location: Wyomissing, PA