OCI Application Administrator GDL Job in Guadalajara, Jal. at Tata Consultancy Services –
We are a multinational company in the technology consulting and services field, with presence in 46 countries and more than 600,000 employees.
Our company is looking for an OCI Application Administrator, Functions to join the team:
Required Experience :
- COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION THAT WILL BE SENT BY MESSEGE ON INDEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a Cloud Infrastructure Admin in OCI
- Administrating OIC, ATP, DBVM and Fusion ERP/HCM/EPM Services
- Configuring Oracle Cloud Services Backups and Object Storage
- Oracle Cloud Services Monitoring Tools
- Provisioning Oracle ATP ADW Autonomous Data Guard
- Usage Monitoring of OCI Services, Auto Scaling and Message packs consumption of Universal Credits
- Configuring and Managing OCI Compartments and Provisioning services across Availability and Fault Domains.
- Hands on experience in writing and modifying Terraform scripts for application deployments on OCI and for managing OCI Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of best practices for Development Lifecyle for Dev, Test, UAT and Prod Services.
- Knowledge and ability to provision Network Security Groups, Bastion Hosts as a Services Sessions, and Public Load Balancer provisioning
- Experience with using Powershell, Bash or other scripting languages
- Experience with CI/CD using Git,Jenkins
- Experience in Devops role
- Terraform Scripts is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and enjoys working through and solving complex problems
- Extremely detail oriented and passionate about work quality
- Good communication skills in English (Advanced)
Tipo de puesto: Por tiempo indeterminado
Salario: A partir de $40,000.00 al mes
- Opción a contrato indefinido
About the Company
Company: Tata Consultancy Services –
Company Location: Guadalajara, Jal.