Office Admin Job in Grande Prairie, AB at CENTERPOINT FACILITATION INC –
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE POSTING TO APPLY.
Centerpoint Facilitation provides supports for individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness, as well as individuals with developmental disabilities through various federal & provincial contracts.
We are currently looking to hire a skilled, personable, and reliable part-time office admin person. The successful applicant would be passionate about being on the frontlines of welcoming people into our offices, supporting the team to excel in their case management and helping create a harmonious workplace.
As a successful applicant, a person-centered approach would be demonstrated to individuals visiting the office, as well as the other team members. The support this position provides involves a variety of tasks and may vary from day-to-day. Therefore, qualified candidates will possess the ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, and demonstrate several different skill sets.
Note: Criminal Record Check and Child Welfare check required, as well as vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Greet & direct program participants and other visitors to our office.
- Assist in creating an open, functional and welcoming office environment.
- Create and manage records for personnel, financial, and other types of data.
- Create documents for office use.
- Setup of computers, phones etc for Team Members and support with tech issues.
- Assist in maintaining our international Accreditation process, which incudes policies, procedures & management plans.
- Track and manage office supplies and equipment.
- Filing and support for the bookkeeper.
- Assist team members whenever necessary.
- Performing other relevant duties as needed.
- Previous experience as an office admin or in a similar role.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Understanding of Accreditation, or like process.
- High level of proficiency of MS Office products. (Word and Excel are a must)
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Familiarity with office procedures.
Submit your One Page Profile and resume [email protected].
Not sure what a Person-Centered One-Page Profile is? Click here to view our current team. You will be able to view their One Page Profiles by clicking on each photo.
We think that the most important decision we make is who we invite to work with us. Be part of contributing to person-centered changes in people’s lives.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grande Prairie, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-03-27
About the Company
Company: CENTERPOINT FACILITATION INC –
Company Location: Grande Prairie, AB