Office Administrator Job at Osborne Bearing Technologies Houston, TX
Full Job Description
- Answering and directing phone calls: First point of contact for external and internal customers, responsible for answering and directing phone calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Filing and record keeping: Responsible for organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, including retrieving and distributing documents as needed.
- Handling correspondence: Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including sorting and distributing mail, drafting and sending emails, and preparing and mailing correspondence.
- Managing office supplies and equipment: Responsible for managing office supplies and equipment, including ordering supplies, maintaining inventory, and coordinating repairs or maintenance as needed.
- Performing basic accounting tasks: Basic accounting tasks, such as preparing invoices, processing payments, and maintaining financial records, monthly tax returns and assist Group finance manager for preparing monthly financial reports and filing annual returns.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Training and Experience:
- Educated in business administration or customer services.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment, with experience of priorities tasks and being organised.
- Excellent communication skills; dealing with customers over the phone both inbound and outbound calling and face to face.
- PC literate esp. with Microsoft packages such as email, excel and word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team or on your own with a flexible approach to work.
- Planning and organisational skills as required to ensure departmental objectives and deadlines are met whilst ensuring the integrity of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $45,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77061: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
About the Company
Company: Osborne Bearing Technologies
Company Location: Houston, TX