Office Administrator/PA Job in Rathdrum, County Wicklow at Plant Hire Ltd –
Personal Assistant/Office Administrator required to support management of a busy plant hire company in Co Wicklow. Candidates must be reliable and trustworthy.
Duties will vary day to day and week to week:
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Sending emails
- Assisting health and safety officer and transport manager
- Assisting accounts department as necessary on an administrative level
- Acting as personal assistant to company directors as required
- Running errands related to business operations
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent writing skills for emails and letters etc.
- Have their own transport
- Be a good problem solver and creative thinker
- Have great ability and patience to learn how to do tasks as required
While there are a large array of duties associated with this position, the volume of work will not be excessive. This position will be best suited to someone who is confident in their ability and therefore enjoys new challenges. This position offers a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of how businesses are ran as they will be exposed to all the elements of business management.
Construction industry experience an advantage but not essential.
Experience in a similar role will be a good advantage.
Remote working is not an option.
Rate of pay will depend on experience level.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: €12.00-€15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rathdrum, CO. Wicklow: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (required)
- Administration: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 15/03/2023
About the Company
Company: Plant Hire Ltd –
Company Location: Rathdrum, County Wicklow