Office Manager in Newport Beach Job at Priority VA Newport Beach, CA
Full Job Description
A dynamic and innovative CEO, our client is passionate about building his personal brand and podcast to support others in launching, expanding and scaling their businesses. With big accomplishments across real estate, investing, and marketing verticals, this leader is looking for his right-hand support to continue building his brand.
- Office Manager
- Full-Time, W2
- In Office (Newport Beach, CA)
- Hours: 8am-5pm PT
- This role reports directly to the CEO.
- Bonus structure
Daily duties include tasks in three areas – Administration, HR, and Finance:
- Review, scan, file, distribute and ship mail, utilize courier services.
- Answer, transfer all Company line phone calls and faxes
- Company-wide email creation
- Assist IT vendor with technical set-ups
- Manage office supplies and office equipment
- Maintain company-wide master password logs
- Process creation, and ongoing documentation maintenance
- Run errands as needed (mail, office supplies, etc)
- Travel management support
- Onboard new hires (process new hire documentation, employment agreements, set up employee profiles in systems)
- Track employee attendance
- Process Semi-monthly payroll, including paystubs, reporting, benefit deductions and direct deposit
- Process Corporate Federal & State Tax payments and Employee Taxes
- Implement payroll process and set up systems as needed
- Create and Distribute Payroll reports to management
- Monitor and support the implementation and maintenance of employee benefits program
- Manage Corporate Accounting System
- Process monthly bank reconciliations
- Track corporate investment portfolio
- Expense Reimbursement Tracking
- Finance Report creation and distribution
This role is perfect for a seasoned Office Manager, or Executive Assistant who has 4-7 years of experience in the three key areas: administration, HR and Finance.
If you’re looking for a dynamic role where you play an integral part in the success of the company and want to build a lasting relationship with the team you partner with, this is role you don’t want to miss.
About the Company
Company: Priority VA
Company Location: Newport Beach, CA