Part-Time Admin Assistant Job at PepsiCo Valdosta, GA
Full Job Description
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
We are seeking a Part-time Admin Assistant for the Valdosta, GA location
- Answering and directing front desk phone calls
- Assisting customers, vendors and employees upon entrance to the facility
- Coordinating meetings and external events
- Maintaining content, accuracy and visual organization of files (or informational databases)
- Managing, updating and appropriately communicating departmental documents.
- Assisting with departmental projects as assigned
- Work with Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Serving as a resource person by contacting or responding to inquiries
- Flexible schedule – working days subject to change (M-W-T) and (M-W-F)
- Must be highly organized, pay close attention to details and proactively follow-up
- Ability to anticipate needs and issues and act accordingly in addition to exhibiting good judgment
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
About the Company
Company Location: Valdosta, GA