Part-Time – Virtual Assistant Job in Remote at Sabre Limited –
Looking for a Career….
- Where you can work with a knowledgeable and supportive team?
- Where ownership really cares about your work-life balance?
- Where you can make a real difference?
- In a fast growing company with endless possibilities?
- Where you can work with a variety of people and technologies on a daily basis?
Sabre Limited is a premier ERP service provider in the North American market. Through our sister company we also market IT services locally within driving distance of Cambridge, ON.
We sell and implement a cutting edge business solution in the cloud – all over North America. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a premier cloud based solution well suited for manufacturing companies. We are considered a thought leader in the industry, and are pioneering new and innovative ways to sell and deliver ERP services. We are currently seeking a motivated executive assistant to support our growth.
This position will support the Director of Services in providing administrative support, sales support, handle clerical duties, follow up on critical tasks, follow-up with customers, book meetings, communicate events and other activities.
The Assistant will
- Perform some project coordination activities
- Provide sales support to the Director of Services
- Handle administrative tasks such as updating customer license orders
- Help prepare quotations for customers
- Maintain regular communication with customers to follow up on the Director’s meetings
- Follow up on task completion
- Help organize the Executive team
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls by arranging meetings with appropriate team members
- Conduct research on topics
- Maintain relationships with key-accounts to organize meetings and expedite issues
The following would describe a great candidate for this job
- You are great with Technology and learn fast
- You are the person other people go to if they need help with their computer
- You have proven experience as an executive assistant/sales support
- You are outgoing and friendly
- You can be tough when you need to be
- You are relentless at getting things done
- You’ve worked with managers and owners who need help organizing themselves
- You’ve supported a team in the past
- You are a good writer
- You have an eye for detail, and keep things concise and accurate
- You are results oriented, and measure the results of your actions and then adjust course when it is called for.
- You are excited about the opportunity to really make a difference and drive sales and success for your employer.
- You love to work independently and are great at keeping your team in the loop on what you are doing
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$26.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
For the most part, staff work from their home offices. Occasionally work from the office happens – but less than once a week. 25% of staff never visit the office.
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Administrative: 3 years (preferred)
- Project coordination: 3 years (preferred)
- Sales Assistant: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Sabre Limited –
Company Location: Remote