Patient Services Coordinator-LPN, Home Health Jobs in Round Lake – Illinois – USA at CenterWell Home Health
Position: Patient Services Coordinator-LPN, Home Health Full Time
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
The Patient Services Coordinator-LPN is directly responsible for scheduling visits and communicating with field staff, patients, physicians, etc. to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care. The role also assists with day-to-day office and staff management
• Manages schedules for all patients. Edits schedule for agents calling in sick, ensuring patients are reassigned timely. Updates agent unavailability in worker console.
• Initiates infection control forms as needed, sends the HRD the completed “Employee Infection Report” to upload in the worker console.
• Serves as back up during the lunch hour and other busy times including receiving calls from the field staff and assisting with weekly case conferences. Refers clinical questions to Branch Director as necessary.
• Maintains the client hospitalization log, including entering coordination notes, and sending electronic log to all office, field, and sales staff.
• Completes requested schedule as task appears on the action screen. Ensures staff are scheduled for skilled nurse/injection visits unless an aide supervisory visit is scheduled in conjunction with the injection visit.
• Completes requested schedules for all add-ons and applicable orders:
– Schedules discharge visit / OASIS Collection or recert visit following case conference when task appears on action screen.
– Schedules TIF OASIS collection visits and deletes remaining schedule.
– Reschedules declined or missed (if appropriate) visits.
– Processes reassigned and rescheduled visits.
– Ensures supervisory visits are scheduled.
• Runs all scheduling reports including Agent Summary Report and Missed Visits Done on Paper Report.
• Prepares weekly Agent Schedules. Performs initial review of weekly schedule for productivity / geographic issues and forwards schedule to Branch Director for approval prior to distribution to staff.
• Verifies visit paper notes in scheduling console as needed.
• Assists with internal transfer of patients between branch offices.
• If clinical, receives lab reports and assesses for normality, fax a copy of lab to doctor, make a copy for the Case Manager, and route to Medical Records Department. Initiate Employee / Patient Infection Reports as necessary.
• If clinical, may be required to perform patient visits and / or participate in on-call rotation.
to make an impact
• Must possess excellent
, the ability to interact well with a
group of individuals, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments.
• Must have at least 1 year of home health experience.
• Prior packet review / QI experience preferred.
• Coding certification is preferred.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
• Must be currently licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment, if applicable.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Title: Patient Services Coordinator-LPN, Home Health
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Location: Round Lake – Illinois – USA
Category: Healthcare, Administrative/Clerical