QMS Administrator Job in Remote at Biocair –
QMS Administrator – 12 Month FTC
Biocair is an expert in temperature-controlled life sciences logistics, having been providing pharmaceutical professionals, researchers and scientists with industry-leading cold chain solutions for over 35 years. We move time and temperature sensitive shipments which really make a difference to people’s lives be that through vaccines or our growing Cell & Gene Therapy business and with approximately 550 employees we operate globally across more than 160 countries, via multiple locations and are opening more each year. The company has grown significantly in the last 5 years and this is the key driver for this role. There has never been a better time to join us and help Move Science Forward!
- Are you available for a 12 Month FTC?
- Are you organised, able to prioritise and have high attention to detail?
- Are you happy to work remotely?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then this might be the role for you:
In this role:
The role of the QMS Administrator is to support the Quality Team in enabling Biocair to meet relevant global quality standards and customer expectations through delivering the efficient administration of systems and records relating to regulatory requirements and quality activities.
What we would like from you:
- Experienced and comfortable with providing a high level of accuracy and attention to detail such as data entry.
- Sound proficiency in the Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Administrative skills: accurate, meticulous, organised, and proactive, to effectively manage workload and prioritise deadlines in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Mindful of own knowledge limitations and able to judge when to ask for help.
- Some experience in minute taking would be a bonus
- Competitive salary
- Generous non-contributory pension
- On target 14% on target bonus
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays and the option to buy/sell 5 days
- Death in Service
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Wellbeing Programme
This is a UK based role and the right to live and work in the UK will need to be established during the recruitment process. Please note we are not currently a Home Office visa sponsorship licence holder.
Please note this role is subject to mandatory pre-employment screening including verification of identity, proof of legal right to work and confirmation of 5 years employment history and/or other activity (including periods of study, employment, unemployment and self-employment).
Biocair provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#administrator #remote #qms #quality #lifescience #logisitcs #pharma #pharmaceutical #coldchain #temperaturecontrolled
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Pay: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Life insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote
Reference ID: VAC-1260/JG
About the Company
Company: Biocair –
Company Location: Remote