Receptionist 3643 Job at Leadstack Inc Waltham, MA
Full Job Description
LeadStack Inc. is an award winning, one of the nation’s fastest growing, certified minority owned (MBE) staffing services provider of contingent workforce. As a recognized industry leader in contingent workforce solutions and Certified as a Great Place to Work, we’re proud to partner with some of the most admired Fortune 500 brands in the world.
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 12 months
Job ID: USCAJP00013643
Pay range: $25 – $27/ hour on W2(without benefits)
The Institute is accepting applications for a Receptionist who will serve as the first point of contact for the Institute. The incumbent will provide excellent customer service and top quality administrative work for all constituents. This includes, but is not limited to: researchers, faculty, staff, students and special guests in a fast paced environment when needed. The incumbent must also be a self-starting, organized and effective communicator, as well.
- Greets visitors and guests and collects all necessary information. Escorts visitors to specific destinations, as needed. Maintains all visitor logs.
- Answers incoming phone calls, screens and forwards calls, takes messages and delivers them to the appropriate person or persons.
- Accepts and signs for packages and if needed, have them delivered to the addressees.
- Cleaning conference rooms after meetings and ensuring that the reception areas are clean at all times
- Manages multiple calendars and schedules complex meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversees event logistics, set up and break down.
- Orders and sets up lunch
- Orders office supplies
- Tracks requests and purchases and keeps requester updated of the Admin and request status
- Submits facility requests to building management
- Follows up on new suite To Do List
- Associates Degree with at least one year of experience.
- Experience in an academic setting or research institute
- Able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities while providing support to multiple faculty, researchers, graduate students, and visitors
- Sustains good to excellent attendance
- Maintains composure and has ability to diffuse potentially high tense situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, in addition to SharePoint
- Experience with online connectivity platforms like Zoom, Slack and Teams
- Ability to be resourceful and thrive in high pressure situations
- Possess a can-do attitude, coupled with a continuous growth mindset
- Working knowledge of Concur, Workday, and other university systems is ideal
To know more about current opportunities at LeadStack, please visit us at https://leadstackinc.com/careers/
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 – $27.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer
About the Company
Company: Leadstack Inc
Company Location: Waltham, MA