Receptionist / Data Entry / Office Staff Job at To’ and Mo’ Towing Santa Ana, CA
Full Job Description
Are you looking to join a team committed to maintaining the highest quality assistance in Orange County?
We are bringing innovation to a stagnant industry and are looking for compassionate and customer service focused people to join us on our mission to improve the towing industry.
As a Team Player you play a critical role as the first line of response for our customers and law enforcement agencies in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
Our team members are expected to:
- Be a team player , as towing is a team effort, and providers must provide necessary assistance to ensure system readiness and adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Be flexible as we operate on a 24-hour clock – your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
- Coordinate the Work and Activities of all tow truck drivers..
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner at all times when dealing with customers, co-workers, supervisors and or the public.
- Receive, prioritize, and dispatch calls in DTS system and over the radio.
- Provide top tier customer service to law enforcement agencies, the public, and our customers.
- Roll up your sleeves and get things done!
- Maintain professional demeanor in office and while on the phone with customers.
- Be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel as well as various other computer programs.
Were looking for dispatchers with the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Proven experience as a dispatcher in a relevant field
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of computer aided dispatch software
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Proficient in English and Spanish (oral and written) is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
What’s in it for you?
- A friendly work environments that encourages respect
- An opportunity to work closely with proven executive team, law enforcement agencies and management companies.
- An environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture and has fun
- Team members love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help our customers and staff.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Stations stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Experience a plus, more experience equals higher pay
Join our team in making major and much-needed changes in the way the tow truck industry is driven as we are well respected in the industry!’
- One location
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: To’ and Mo’ Towing
Company Location: Santa Ana, CA