Receptionist/Secretary Job at Westminster Woods at Huntingdon Huntingdon, PA
Full Job Description
The Receptionist/Secretary is responsible for greeting visitors, routing phone calls, and clerical tasks for the administrative staff at the community and resident committees.
- Previous clerical experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Greet and direct visitors or residents.
- Answer telephone promptly and direct calls or relay appropriate messages or information.
- Typing of documents and letters as assigned.
- Responsible for preparing, sorting and distribution of mail.
- Maintains assigned databases to support resident activities and committees.
- Ensures maintenance or emergency calls are appropriately forwarded or notifications sent.
- Provides general clerical support to staff as requested or assigned.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit organization, and is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
About the Company
Company: Westminster Woods at Huntingdon
Company Location: Huntingdon, PA