Seasonal Passport Customer Service Associate II Jobs in Minneapolis, MN at CGI Group Inc
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Operate various equipment for high-speed scanning, mail out, and metering of mail.
• Prepare and mail envelopes with correct passport and corresponding supporting documents.
• Box and archive files for storage purposes.
• Interface with passport applicants at Agency/Center Information and Will-Call counters:
o At the Information Station, ensure appointment is scheduled;
o Review passport application, photograph, identification and supporting documentation for completeness prior to adjudication;
o Ensure the application and documents comply with Passport requirements, photograph meets Passport standards, and customer is provided fee information.
• Prior to distributing to applicants, print and review passport books for accuracy and quality.
• Process refund/reimbursement requests.
• Generate a credit card payment from the applicant and distribute completed batches to the Cashier’s Office. Verify all completed transactions and run designated reports.
• Assist with Acceptance Agent training: prepare training materials, conduct “meet-and- greets,” set-up training sessions, conduct office tours, etc.
• Assist CSM in maintaining and cataloging electronic records of passport acceptance facilities.
• Contact applicants to request necessary documents.
• Resolve undeliverable mail items by contacting the customer and appropriately documenting all actions taken in a SharePoint application.
• Per the guidance of DOS Passport Specialists, generate correspondence to resolve application discrepancies, including: Return to Sender (RTS), Rewrites and Re-issues, and re-batch into the system.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• HS diploma or GED
• Three years of general office experience: follow a number of specific procedures in completing several clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents in an extensive alphabetical file; simple posting to individual accounts; opening mail; running mail through metering machines; and calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts
• Two years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically Microsoft Office
• Capable of performing tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Ability to work in one place and traverse the office on a continuing basis
• Must maintain constant awareness of all aspects of internal and external security
• Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include: 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment checks; additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records check may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship and an ability to obtain an MRPT clearance is required.
• Selected candidates must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 45 lbs. This position may require long hours of standing, so candidates will be expected to stand and walk around the worksite for the entirety of their shift.
Hourly Rate: 19.18/hour
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors including but not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. Compensation decisions are depend…
Title: Seasonal Passport Customer Service Associate II
Company: CGI Group Inc
Location: Minneapolis, MN