Seasonal Passport Support Associate III Jobs in Minneapolis, MN at CGI Group Inc
CGI Federal is looking for outgoing, experienced Support Associates to join our team. The ideal candidates should possess excellent communication skills, have experience in customer service, and be able to work as a team in a fast paced environment. This position processes highly sensitive and confidential information. Experience with contracts and processing is preferred.
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US Citizenship is required. The selected candidate must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 45lbs. This position may require long hours of standing. As a result, the selected candidate will be expected to be able to stand and walk around the worksite for the entirety of their shift.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Support Associate Level III provides support to the Government staff and performs accounting functions, prepares letters, reports and specialized correspondence. Anticipated tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Prepare and mail envelopes with correct passport and corresponding supporting documents.
• Box and archive files for storage purposes
• Interface with Passport applicants at Agency/Center information and will-call counters:
o At the Information Station, ensure appointment is scheduled;
o Review Passport application, photograph, identification and supporting documentation for completeness prior to adjudication;
o Ensure the application and documents complies with passport requirements, photograph meets passport standards, and customer is provided fee information.
• Operate equipment for scanning, image review, book print, quality control, and metering mail.
• When operating a four-printer pod, prints passports at a rate of 50 to 65 passports per hour and reviews printed books for data accuracy and product quality.
• Process refund/reimbursement requests.
• Generate a credit card payments and distribute completed batches to the cashier’s office.
• Participate in customer service outreach activities.
• Assist with acceptance agent training: prepare training materials, conduct “meet-and- greets,” set-up training sessions, conduct office tours, etc.
• Assist CSM in maintaining and cataloging electronic records of passport acceptance facilities.
• Distribute newsletters and any other correspondence to staff.
• Contact applicants to request necessary documents.
• Per the guidance of DOS Passport Specialists, generate correspondence to resolve application discrepancies, including: Return to Sender, Rewrites and Re-issues, and re-batch into the system.
• Review Passport application data to ensure information is recorded accurately into DOS systems.
• Handle complaint letters/phone calls.
• As requested by DOS Passport Specialist, perform administrative review on suspended applications.
• Verify all applications to determine the proper payment for expedite service.
• Perform Quality Control in verifying that application data matches Passport processing data.
• Assist in training lower level Support Associates in job functions, duties, and tasks.
• Assist with “not issued cases” including photocopy of application and attachments, set up of application to be abandoned, and forwarding hard copies to requesting Agency.
• Communicate with stakeholders, such as: Congressional offices, community-based organizations, USPS, Lockbox, and other Government Agencies under the direction of the CSM.
• Identify an…
Title: Seasonal Passport Support Associate III
Company: CGI Group Inc
Location: Minneapolis, MN