Senior Administrator Job in Dublin, County Dublin at Carechoice –
The CareChoice Group consists of 14 nursing homes and 1500 beds. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join our team in CareChoice Finglas. This is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to be an integral part of CareChoice’s strategic vision and to progress their career in an innovative, professional, and caring environment.
Purpose of Role
The incumbent will be an ambassador for CareChoice. This position is a critical point of contact for CareChoice residents, their families, employees and prospective employees. Maintaining strict confidentiality regarding resident information, colleagues, management and CareChoice business is a critical requirement of this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The appointed person will report directly to the Director of Nursing on a day to day basis and will assist, as required, with any of the duties/functions associated with the effective running of the home. Effective and timely communication with colleagues, residents, families, head office staff, suppliers, and all other relevant stakeholders is an integral part of this role. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
General Reception Duties
- Provide a professional and efficient administration service within the Home.
- Manage the front of house Reception area in line with the needs of the Home and in the context of GDPR requirements.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director of Nursing and senior Home colleagues including diary management.
- Manage Reception team including recruitment and selection of Reception staff, daily rostering and supervision of staff, and performance management of staff.
- Place purchase orders with approved suppliers, complying with procedures to maintain appropriate stock levels and controls and ensure expenditure is contained within agreed budget limits.
- Assist nurse management with arranging staff cover if required
- Maintain Swipe Cards and Logs situated at Reception (Finglas)
- Maintain fire register
- Manage stationary supplies
- Update Flex system regarding maintenance issues. Report issues to the maintenance team.
- Liaise with suppliers and other external third parties involved in resident care e.g. GP, Pharmacy, hospitals, OT, etc.
- Resident Specific Duties
- Finance Specific Duties
- HR Specific Duties
- Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Nursing Home Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €15.00-€16.00 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tolka Valley Finglas Dublin 11: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 31/03/2023
About the Company
Company: Carechoice –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin