Service Coordinator Job in Sandton, Gauteng at Empact Group –
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating hygiene services in accordance with the team’s schedule for each site in line contract specifications. This will include providing operational support, oversee client services.
Education and Experience required:
Minimum 2 to 3 Years’ experience in cleaning & hygiene sector
Experience in highly commercial and sensitive markets is compulsory.
Valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of the relevant cleaning & hygiene services
Customer service skills
Strong attention to detail
Awareness of health and safety procedures
Ability to work unsupervised.
Tech savvy & Computer Literacy
Problem solving, Customer Relationship Building, Communication, Team leadership, Confidence, Assertiveness; Analytical Thinking; Tolerance for Stress; Resilience.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Scheduling of drivers for the Hygiene service teams
- Printing of delivery notes and make sure deliveries go out with the consumable driver
- Service slips and POD filing when submitted
- Vehicle service bookings
- Pest state of service weekly updating for Pest control according to slips received
- Service call complaints received – communication to the teams if the Service Manager is absence
- General Admin – printing, filing etc.
- Provide proof of services if requested by the clients and internal
- Provide proof of POD’s for consumables when required by internal & external clients
- Updating of the consumable tracker
- Confirming stock returns from Hygiene in stores and arranging paperwork for credit notes if necessary
- Arranging of replacement drivers and temps when necessary
About the Company
Company: Empact Group –
Company Location: Sandton, Gauteng