Site Administrator / Personal Assistant – Tirau Jobs in Tirau, Waikato, New Zealand at Fonterra
Title: Site Administrator / Personal Assistant – Tirau
Location: Tirau, Waikato, New Zealand
Te Mātāpuna toa takitini
Fonterra’s strength is in the collective
We value our people and are committed to your career progression. We are in a strong position; there are a wide range of opportunities and pathways across the Co-op. This means no matter what business unit you’re in, or stage of life you’re at, there’s a good chance we’ve got something to suit.
About the opportunity
Our Tirau site sits in the heart of the South Waikato manufacturing casein, lactalbumin and lactose concentrate.
Tirau is Fonterra’s only lactalbulmin manufacturing site which is typically used to manufacture other specialised dairy ingredients for infant formula and sports nutrition application.
Nestled between Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Taupo and Waitomo, Tirau offers the perfect blend of work-life balance.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager this is a great stepping-stone for career progression, especially within the dairy industry.
As an integral member of our team, you’ll support the administration of Site and ensure the smooth performance of administrative functions while providing an exceptional first point of contact experience to both internal and external customers.
Day to day core tasks include:
* Ensuring meeting rooms are organised and catering is provided for site visits
* Preparing and providing technology/documentation for the Daily/Weekly Management System meetings for Site.
* Maintain booking systems for meeting rooms and pool cars including servicing, WOFs, bookings and cleaning.
* Being the key point of contact for training and liaising with Training Co-ordinators to ensure training needs are met and training records are updated on personnel files
* Co-ordinating and updating Standard Operating Procedures and other documentation.
* Assisting with the organisation of departmental functions and events
* Ongoing continuous improvement of Site Administration.
You’ll gain experience working for a high performing and innovative organisation and you’ll have the scope and scale to make this role your own.
We’re an engaged, whanau focused site with a strong community focus and we’d love you to join us!
We are looking for an engaging and approachable professional who has a passion for continuous improvement and supporting others. You’ll have a positive and willing attitude and be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
To be successful in this role ideally you will have:
* Office and event administration and diary management experience
* Exceptional customer services and relationship management skills
* Strong initiative and organisation skills
* Tech savvy computer skills, particularly within the MS Office suite, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
* Excellent communication skills
* Reliable, strong work ethic
* Outstanding organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Whanaungatanga, our Co-operative spirit gives us all a common strength and purpose. Manaakitanga is how we care for all our people who are at the heart of what we do, we want our farmers, employees, customers and communities to thrive. Kaitiakitanga, ensures we take care of the land. We are committed to farming in a way that regenerates our farms and environment for future generations.
Whakaohooho constantly inspires ourselves and each other with great career development opportunities and benefits. We enable flexibility and balance to suit everyone’s lif…