Specialist, Welcome Wagon Jobs in Denver, CO at DaVita
2000 16th St, Denver, Colorado, 80202-5117, United States of America
This People Services (PS) position is an integral member of the leadership team for assigned segments of the business, acting as the trusted advisor on strategic human resources (HR) and other matters which impact business results.
• Provide onboarding, monitoring, research and administrative support hiring managers in the Village
• Ensure people services activities are aligned with DaVita’s culture, values, and mission, executing on PS strategy to support the needs of the business
• Partner with other corporate PS functions (e.g., Teammate Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting), acting as internal consultant and strategist to deliver positive business results
• Ensure adherence to people services policies and compliance
• Maintain various databases of information to initiate, update, maintain onboarding processes and adjudicate basic screenings
• Use reporting and automation to process audits and report metrics
• Conduct process and procedure training
• 2-4 years in an office/customer service environment or human resources role
• High School Diploma
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Comprehensive benefits:Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
Support for you and your family:Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Professional development programs:DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protec…
Title: Specialist, Welcome Wagon
Location: Denver, CO