Sr Executive Assistant-IPM Jobs in Indianapolis, IN at Lilly
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Job Description – Sr Executive Assistant- Mfg
Position Number: Leading Candidate:
Position Title: Sr Executive Assistant- Mfg Position Type: Full-Time
Job Level: B4 Location: Indianapolis, LTC
Job Function: Parenteral Administration Position Posted:
Supervisor: Parenteral Site Supervision Internal Posting Dates:
Position Brand Description:
All Executive Assistants provide communication management, schedule management,
office management and other supportive duties for direct and indirect business partners
and are responsible for personal management working independently and receiving less
direction from others.
· Signing for and/or approving, on behalf of the business partner, communication
materials for distribution.
· Preparing presentations from concepts provided either in written or verbal form
using appropriate software packages.
· Handling e-mail responses as desired by the business partner (read, evaluate,
respond, forward, and/or delete as appropriate).
· Serving as the key contact person in the area to minimize disruptions for the direct
and indirect business partner.
· Communicating independently in response to incoming requests from external
customers, prioritizing the requests, and accepting accountability for the results of
· Maintaining direct, open, and constant communication with the business partner,
regardless of the location of either, in order to relay important information.
· Screening and communicating which activities, meetings, events, etc. the business
partner will or will not be able to attend and coordinating all arrangements for
attendance at those functions.
· Prioritizing and organizing the business partner’s time and ensuring that the
business partner is adequately prepared for each day’s activities
· Arranging all travel, with every detail finalized, to allow the business partner to
focus on the business at hand (details may include hotel, ground transportation,
meeting sites, participants, and itinerary).
· Coordinating complex, international travel logistics with global business partners.
· Acting as a mentor and resource to other Administrative Assistants in the
company; giving direct feedback and coaching to others in the area.
Developing and maintaining files and filing systems, including personnel files, for the business partner’s direct reports, entire division, or component.
Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all information obtained from and for the business partner.
Assuming a leadership role in the component and serving as a coach to provide both positive and negative feedback.
Assisting the business partner with personal responsibilities (outside appointments, errands, coordination of schedule for family activities, special events and travel) and personal files so he or she can focus on Lilly business.
Title: Sr Executive Assistant-IPM
Location: Indianapolis, IN