Talent Development Apprentice Job in Puteaux (92) at AXA Funds Management –
- Support the deployment of learning activities in line with the Talent Strategy such as Academies, leadership programmes, 360 feedback actions andTalent engagement initiatives.
- Help promote Learning initiatives across the organization (eg. increase usage of digital learning resources/platforms, ensure our SharePoint is up to date to reflect our current offering etc…)
- Contribute to various projects and development programmes, in close collaboration with Talent Specialists
- Participate to the Performance Management process, from developing key messages to helping employees and managers to complete their assignments.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end coordination of Learning & Development programs including internal and external trainings sessions. Managing the whole process: scheduling dates, organising logistics, managing registrations, liaising with employees, handling supplier relation and invoices as well as coordination with our admin team ensuring full capacity on programmes and collating evaluations.
- Ensure timely and accurate data input into our LMS (“YES Learning”, Cornerstone solution) and participate in data quality analysis campaigns.
- Monitor the Global Talent Development inbox responding to all questions within 48 hours, supporting HR, employees and managers with queries.
- Research and propose new learning initiatives, trends solutions. Provide feedback on our current offering and suggest new ways of doing things.
Activities can evolve depending on the Team’s needs and on the Apprentice’s interests and skills.
Key Interfaces :
- Talent development team
- HR team worldwide
- AXA IM staff for support on Talent dev tools (YES Learning, YES Perform)
- Liaising with external suppliers to coordinate training events or modules deployment
- Preparation for a Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- No experience necessary but a willingness to learn is essential.
- At ease with Excel, able to manipulate large data set, produce analysis, manipulate Excel formulas to enrich data sets and automatize calculations…
- Experience in working with HR software and HR data is a big plus
- Experience in planning and coordinating internal/external events and activities, including booking rooms, inviting participants, drafting invitations, developing the content/agenda and gathering post-event feedback
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, including the ability to work independently and manage own time effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to challenge inconsistencies or errors appropriately to ensure data integrity
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand, interpret and act on information promptly and effectively.
- Good written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and customer-service skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrates a genuine enthusiasm towards the topics related to learning and development and a willingness to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SharePoint is a plus
- At ease with IT systems, able to get familiar with systems logic
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA – a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry – onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €824 billion in assets as at the end of December 2022. AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €489 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable or impact assets as at the end of December 2022. We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment. At end of December 2022, AXA IM employs over 2,600 employees around the world, operates out of 24 offices across 18 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company. Employing the best professionals from the widest possible talent pool is at the heart of our strategy of delivering excellent quality of service to our diverse clientele.
About the Company
Company: AXA Funds Management –
Company Location: Puteaux (92)