Warehouse Administration Assistant Job in Melbourne VIC at Fenton & Fenton –
About the Role
Based in Oakleigh South, reporting to the Warehouse Administrator and Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the daily administrative duties of the warehouse. This includes but is not limited to customer service, receiving and dispatching of goods, inventory checks, liaising with suppliers and freight providers as well as general warehouse duties and support. This role will be the first point of contact for visitors to the warehouse and to those customer enquiries on the phone, so a positive can-do attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond for our customer is key.
Working in a friendly team environment with no day ever being the same. We are looking for someone who loves variety and is good at making stuff happen.
- Receiving & dispatching of goods
- Booking orders and returns
- Accurate data entry, including updating customer orders
- First point of contact for people arriving to the warehouse
- Answering the warehouse telephone & assisting customers with enquiries
- Liaising with transport companies to organise the freight of orders
- Communicating daily with delivery drivers
- Managing invoicing and following correct processing procedures
- Managing the dispatch of online orders through Shopify
- Basic warehouse duties to assist the team
Your skills, experience and attitude
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of warehouse operations
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- A high attention to detail is required
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and experience with Shopify and Lightspeed is an advantage
- A willingness to go above and beyond your own duties
- Strong work ethic and a high standard of work
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Proactive and responsive with the ability to take initiative
Things to Note
Our team get to experience a range of great benefits including a collaborative work culture, onsite car parking, employee discount, birthday leave and more!
We offer a friendly working environment where continued support and training is offered to help you develop personally and professionally.
This position is based in our Warehouse in Oakleigh South.
If you think you can help us get stuff done, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter ASAP, as we will be booking in interviews as soon as great talent applies. This is your chance to be part of our highly creative, hard-working, passionate and growing team!
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.
About the Company
Company: Fenton & Fenton –
Company Location: Melbourne VIC